cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saabina
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

email saying bill ready to view arriving days late

I  should get an email every month telling my bill is ready to view on the 28th of each month    I have had some bill emails which are not arriving until a number of days later.  My latest bill email has only been received today 02/09 when I should have received it on the 28th.  My bill from February this year did not arrive until 04/03.  Several bills before this also arrived days late but I do not have dates.   

The bills email arriving late means that if there is an error on the bill I cannot dispute this before the direct debit is taken. 

I know bt customers should get their billing email 8 days before the direct debit to allow time to query the bill if needed.   

Is anyone else having the same issue as me or have any idea how to resolve this.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: email saying bill ready to view arriving days late

If you look in the Billing section on My Bt on your billing date of 28th, then the itemised bill can be viewed, usually. Sometimes it may be late in the day before viewing is available.... then you can download and save your bill, if required.
Sometimes the email notification comes a day or so after the bill can be viewed on My Bt.

saabina
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: email saying bill ready to view arriving days late

Thanks for the information.  I only remember to view my bill when I get the email and it's not acceptable for it to arrive days late.  Several months ago I had an error on my bill and thankfully that month the email was on time or a much larger incorrect amount would have been taken from my bank account had I not checked my bill and called in 

How can a simple email saying my bill is ready to view not  be sent on the correct date every month not just some months  1 error I could accept but I think it's been late at least 4 times in the last year.

0 Ratings