cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stephendreay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 15

Re: excellent quality of service/product

It's my last day today - as I said, usually they fixed things but these days they are just so poor and so expensive.

Your comment on the statistical validity of a Which survey is nonsense. As a large organisation they will have more problems but as a percentage it should be comparable to any other organisation. In the past there was less choice and the competition was often worse. This I believe is no longer the case. BT is fine until you get a problem and then it becomes a time consuming inefficient adminsitrative nightmare. Even today I had a letter about BT Sport threatening I'd be charged when I cancelled over two weeks ago. They have lost the plot.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 15

I hope you mean it is just your last day with BT and not your last day on earth Smiley Wink 

0 Ratings
stephendreay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 15

Well I switched over very smoothly - kept my number. Called provider to add something - your call will be answered in 15 - wait for it - seconds and it was. Obviously early days but can't see me coming back to BT any time soon.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 15

Glad to hear you are all sorted and happy and that will raise your new providers satisfation percentage.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
stephendreay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 15

I think my leaving may raise BT's satisfaction rating 🙂 but looking on the forum it's clear there are plenty to take my place.

0 Ratings