cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeanbrogan3
Message 1 of 3

faulty connection for Broadband

I had a new Land line and Broadband installed on the 12th Aug. Landline is OK. But the broadband never connected - on the 24th Aug was told that our Broadband connection was wired to the wrong 'box' was promised it would be fixed in 5 days!! Came back from holiday to discover that my broadband was still not working. Todate - 5 VOL job numbers, two Engineer visits, promises that in 24 hours will be connected, update phone calls never rec'd, i am still on the phone daily to the call center, having to repeat myself each time and go though an equipment check. I have been with BT for over 40 years and totally surprised at their lack of service.
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: faulty connection for Broadband

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: faulty connection for Broadband

Hi Jeanbrogan3,

I am sorry to hear you have been left without a broadband service. I can take a look at this for you. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings