cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeanbrogan3
Message 1 of 3

faulty connection for Broadband

I had a new Land line and Broadband installed on the 12th Aug. Landline is OK. But the broadband never connected - on the 24th Aug was told that our Broadband connection was wired to the wrong 'box' was promised it would be fixed in 5 days!! Came back from holiday to discover that my broadband was still not working. Todate - 5 VOL job numbers, two Engineer visits, promises that in 24 hours will be connected, update phone calls never rec'd, i am still on the phone daily to the call center, having to repeat myself each time and go though an equipment check. I have been with BT for over 40 years and totally surprised at their lack of service.
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: faulty connection for Broadband

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: faulty connection for Broadband

Hi Jeanbrogan3,

I am sorry to hear you have been left without a broadband service. I can take a look at this for you. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings