cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lukejannas
Message 1 of 5

faulty telegraph pole

Hi

I had intermitted broadband service for 3 years numerous complaints to BT and eventually the engineers discovered that it was the pole which moved during strong winds. The pole had a no climb notice on it. I have written to the customer service man ager for compensation as yet no offer of compensation, should I go to the ombudsman.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: faulty telegraph pole

Is the pole accessible by using a hoist (cherry picker)?
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

You have to exhaust the BT complaints procedure and you need to get a deadlock letter from BT which should outline why they are not giving you compensation before you can go to the Ombudsman.

See link for procedure that you must take.

https://www.ombudsman-services.org/sectors/communications

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

🤲
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@lukejannas welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm really sorry this has been ongoing for such a long time. Has the fault been repaired?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings