cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mr91der
Beginner
Message 1 of 14

hey, i still havent received an email with voucher code for the fitbit i was promised, can anyone help please?

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 14

Re: fitbit

Go to solution

@mr91der 

What date did you place your order, and what date was your service activated?

0 Ratings
mr91der
Beginner
Message 3 of 14

Go to solution

i think it was around the 10th July

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 14

Go to solution

Was that the date of activation?

0 Ratings
mr91der
Beginner
Message 5 of 14

Go to solution

I would imagine the same time.. I never received an email with anything about an activation. Just start date of 10th July

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 14

Go to solution

You would have placed your order on one date, then there would be a couple of weeks before your service would have been activated. You can check on MyBT to see when your service started.

30 days after your service was activated, you should have received an email with a code to be used on the BT Shop.

I am assuming you placed your order in July, so this link would point to the offers in that month.

https://shop.bt.com/other-pages/bt-customer-offers/bt-broadband-july-2019-offer/

If you placed your order in June, then this is the link.

https://shop.bt.com/other-pages/bt-customer-offers/bt-broadband-june-2019-offer/

0 Ratings
mr91der
Beginner
Message 7 of 14

Go to solution

i was already a customer and i was just renewing my contract. as i had been a customer for a number of years i was offered a free gift. i chose the fitbit. it was a lady in the loyalty team that i spoke to about this.. 

my new start date was the 10th of July and the only emails i have received after this date was the starting email telling me what has changed on the 10th july and the bills i have paid after.. nothing else about an activation code. this is what is puzzling me.. 

thank you

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 14

Go to solution

In that case, no activation code would have been sent, as the orders are sent direct the the BT Shop for dispatch.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
mr91der
Beginner
Message 9 of 14

Go to solution

ok thanks for your help

i do seem to remember the lady on the phone telling me it would be 2 weeks to get this code, but thats been a few weeks now. 

cheers

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @mr91der,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

I'm sorry you haven't received your FitBit as part of your offer. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to chase this with the Promotions team.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me. You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings