cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amber1968
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

free gift of tv or xbox one and reward card

signed up on 9/111/2019 online for bt , virgin cancelled order so had to phone to reorder was told the original was reinstated with all rewards also. i have phone at least twice a week since 6th of december asking where my tv and reward card is and keep getting fobbed off saying its been sent to a different department for someone to listen to my phonecall. to see if i qualify for the card and tv.  sick to death of it  and im not alone judging by the posts on here. i feel like we were all drawn in and there is no free tv or reward card it is just a con,  my next step is small claims court to get me out this contract as the service from the box is rubbish, broardband is slower than dial up, wish id never chosen this company , been nothing but trouble from it being installed on the 25th november . does anyone have any suggestions

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: free gift of tv or xbox one and reward card

You have to claim your reward card, its not sent automatically.

https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/

As there have been changes to the original order,

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
amber1968
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

click on this link and it wont let me claim it just keeps logging me in and saying no rewards to claim
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

@amber1968 wrote:
click on this link and it wont let me claim it just keeps logging me in and saying no rewards to claim

Then you will have to wait for a moderator to assist.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi @amber1968,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your posts!

Sorry for the delay receiving your free gift and the reward card.  Due to the time this has been going on we will pick this up and find out what's causing the hold up.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
amber1968
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Hello Annmarie,

Thanks for getting in touch with us recently.

We've now closed your complaint.

If you need to talk more about your complaint, or you're not happy with how we dealt with it, please use the contact details in the box below.

received this email @ 7.30pm this evening "15/01/2020"  no resolve just closed it GRRRR i cannot put into words how angry i am getting

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @amber1968,

I can assure you that your complaint has not been closed and @DavidM is going to continue to deal with your case.

There were multiple complaints open on your account with different teams trying to deal with this case so we closed any duplicate cases to stop double handling. This would have prompted our system to send out an automatic your complaint has been closed complaint email, sorry about any confusion. 

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings