cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

free gift

I joined ultra fibre 2 in may 2019. I was supposed to receive a free gift at the time i believe it was a google home and some other options you could pick from. I spoke to someone on the phone numerous times and was told that after the cooling off period i should receive it which never happened. I recently got a google home device as a birthday gift and noticed that the deals have changed online. I would like to pick another gift like the xbox s. Can you please help me .

thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: free gift

@adrianothomas wrote:

I joined ultra fibre 2 in may 2019. I was supposed to receive a free gift at the time i believe it was a google home and some other options you could pick from. I spoke to someone on the phone numerous times and was told that after the cooling off period i should receive it which never happened. I recently got a google home device as a birthday gift and noticed that the deals have changed online. I would like to pick another gift like the xbox s. Can you please help me .

thanks

Hi @adrianothomas 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I am sorry that you never received the free gift that was included in the package you had signed up to.  I understand that you joined in May and to be honest, the Xbox console wasn't a gift at that time I'm afraid 😔

I am happy however to look into this and double check that your order qualifies for one of the gifts that were on offer at that time.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings