Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 20

incorrect package shown on MYBT

Go to solution

Since the change in the layout of MyBT, my package  is  listed incorrect.

I have been on unlimited BT infinity 1 for more than a year but the package shown is more broadband with BT Infinity with a download limit of 45gb.

I did try an online chat with Ankita, who in turned phoned me back but she was unable to help and transferred me to options team where I spoke with Ryan.

He checked  and basically said well I can see you have gone over your limit occasionally but we've never charged you so it must be ok. That maybe because I dont have a limit!

He then when on to say he would email me confirmation that I was on unlimited and I would get it in 5/10 minutes.

Many minutes later. I'm still waiting.

I am billed as Unlimited BTinfinity 1, yet somewhere in BT's system there is this gremlin and until its sorted, I cant convice other half to ditch Virgin and change to BTTV.

Is it too much to ask for clarification for something that should be so simple to fix?   Having said that, the link in my previous thread was never changed.

If BT  were to allocate half of their advertising budget  to customer care, life could be so much better.

0 Ratings
19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 20

Re: incorrect package shown on MYBT

Go to solution

An update of sorts.

The link on my previous thread has finally been amended to something that relates to line rental plus.

However there is no way I'll convince other half to  leave Virgin (and I don't blame him) as MyBT still shows package as More broadband with BT infinity 

when I'm  billed for unlimited 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 20

Go to solution

Following a complaint, this is has now been passed to the technical team for investigation.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 20

Go to solution

Well for something that should have been simple, could well be turning be turning into a nightmare.

I given Danny's name to incident desk support worker, hope he doesnt mind.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 20

Go to solution

All I appear to be getting is one ref. no after another between BTcom Incident Desk and Technical team, extremely FRUSTRATING.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @_dreamer_ and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you're having so many problems getting this sorted. If you haven't already done so please drop over an email with your details and I'll look into this for you. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 20

Go to solution

Thanks David M details sent.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 8 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @_dreamer_

Thanks for speaking with me this afternoon. I am glad everything is cleared up now. I will get your husbands final bill sent out to yous now and enjoy the Easter break Smiley Happy

Thanks,

OlgaC 

Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 20

Go to solution

Hi Olga

Hope Easter was good.

We have not received the final bill on my husbands account , was it sent?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @_dreamer_ Sorry you have not received the final bill yet. I will get @OlgaC to check on this for you when she is back in the office this week.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings