timelesspa

issues with latest bill and calling plan changed without being told

Hi back in december l signed up on a package called "BT Basic" as lm on a low income and living on jobseekers allowance, at that time it was agreed that l would pay in the region of £13.50 every three months and an additional £25 or so along with the line rental towards the line installation fee, yesterday l was suddenly met with a bill for £84!! though l was unable to view the invoice for the bill til today. l suddenly find that l am now on the Evenings and weekends calling package when l signed up for BT Basic, l wasnt even informed of the change which means l have a hefty bill that l will have trouble affording, so either l spend another 2 weeks saving to pay the bill off and not being able to afford the things l need to so l can actually live!! l do however plan to call later to dispute these charges for a package l didnt sign up to. regardless l felt the need to post this just in case l got a quicker response from BT via means of the forum.
timelesspa

Re: issues with latest bill and calling plan changed without being told

just an update, seems BT lost my application, the issue has now been sorted a nice advisor called janet called the relevent people to verify my eledgeability to be on BT Basic so from tomorrow l should be fine (and my next bill wont cost a thing ^_^ as i'll be in credit)