cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steven33671
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

left bt free of charge as they changed contract they still took the money

left bt in nov as i recieved the letter they where putting prices up so i was free to leave with no charge so i left recieved 2 letter stating no charge amount to pay 0 next a bill bome for 80 quid 50 of this was a leaving charge rang them up stating how can this be charged was told it was a mistake ignore it 2 days later they took the full amount out of my account rang them up oh sorry we will refund you the 50 pounds into you bank in 7-10 days time passed no money yet another phone call same thing yet again no money went on chat recieved cheque for the 50 quid that i couldnt cash as wrong name on cheque phoned again back to paid in you account 7- 10 days no money phoned up bank reclaimed the full 80 quid as i was getting nowhere another cheque arrived by the way this is now feb started in nov so so far 3 months of trying to sort bill out thought they would send me the 30 quid bill now but no another bill arrived for 80 quid again i rang them up again tried to explain but was like talking to brick wall i have now paid the cheque into the bank today i checked the bank and yet again they have took two payments out one for 30 and one for 50 so i have claimed the 50 one back yet again when will this madness end

**Edited by Mod**

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
steven33671
Beginner
Message 2 of 3

left bt free of charge as they changed contract they still took the money

left  bt in nov been trying to get my money back ever since cosgt me over 10 pounds in phone calls so far banging my head off a wall here you took 80 quid off me when i owed you 30 why is it so hard to get my refund i have had to claim my money back twice now via the bank as you keep on trying to take money i dont owe you

**Edited by Mod**

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 3

Re: left bt free of charge as they changed contract they still took the money

Hi @steven33671 Sorry that you have been charged more than you expected to be on your final bill and have been unable to get this issue resolved.

Can you confirm that if this issue is in relation to a residential or business account.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings