Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sanita
Beginner
Message 1 of 11

move address

I have an Internet provider BT at my old address. I'll move to another address at *Edited By Mod* Dalkeith. EH222EQ. The house is new. Do you connect wireless internet there?

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 11

Re: move address

You will need to contact the home move team on 0800 800 150, they're closed now but open at 8am tomorrow morning until 9pm.

They will arrange to move your services to your new address, if the house is new and you're the first occupier you might need an engineer visit but this will be explained when you place the order.
Remember to take your old equipment with you when you move house, BT will not supply you with new equipment.

During the home move all extras on your account will continue to work, such as your unlimited wi-fi access, BT Sports, email address etc

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 11

@sanitawrote:
I have an Internet provider BT at my old address. I'll move to another address [] The house is new. Do you connect wireless internet there?

This is a public forum, please remove the address.

0 Ratings
sanita
Beginner
Message 4 of 11

we called them. They said they don't connect this address.
0 Ratings
-Richie-
Expert
Message 5 of 11

@sanitawrote:
we called them. They said they don't connect this address.

You were 100% given the wrong information then, BT cover all parts of the UK except for most of Hull.
It could just be no line at the address, you said it was new but BT can install a new line for you, I know some new builds have exclusive agreements with other providers, how new is your property ?

0 Ratings
sanita
Beginner
Message 6 of 11

the house was built recently. a week ago they gave the keys to people and us too
0 Ratings
sanita
Beginner
Message 7 of 11

we called BT wrote in the chat. They told us that at *Edited by Mod* Dalkeith. EH222EQ they do not connect internet

0 Ratings
sanita
Beginner
Message 8 of 11

And so yesterday we asked BT to turn off the internet for us. Due to the fact that they do not connect the Internet on our new address
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 9 of 11

@sanitawrote:
we called BT wrote in the chat. They told us that at [] they do not connect internet

Please stop posting the address, this is a public forum anyone can read.

0 Ratings
sanita
Beginner
Message 10 of 11

Ok
0 Ratings