Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ghostzz
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

moving home bt infinity

so i am moving home in feburary and i currently have infinty 1 but at my new home there it isn't avabile
so bt have given me two choice

1. I can cancel my contract costing £320

2. they give me ye olde copper adsl costing me £30 a month over a 12 month contract that's
£360

i just feel like i am being ripped off and even worse so is our goverment after there paying bt fortune to upgrade the countries internet

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: moving home bt infinity

I'm not sure how you are being ripped off as you have decided to move home and unfortunately your new home cannot yet get fibre connections so you either terminate your contract and pay early termination fees of £320 or you can get adsl for £30pm and not have to pay cancellation fees.  This is part of the contract you agreed with BT

there are many areas still waiting for fibre and often people moving home check out the availability of fibre before moving and then if not available decide to find other accomodation

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.