cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

new contract with smart hub 2

Hi, I signed up for a new 24 month contract.

At the time  I signed up  I was prompted to chose from fibre 2, or fibre with halo 1, or fibre with halo 2 and complete wifi. The description of the upgrades said that all packages come with smart hub 2.

So  I placed the order in the expectation of receiving a smart hub 2.  That was 12 May and I still have not received it.

I cant find a phone number (the one I tried is for urgent calls during lockdown),  the email address is a 'do not respond' one. I am a bit miffed as I already have a 74mb line, and signed up just to get the new router. 

Anyone know how to get in touch with the relevant part of BT, thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: new contract with smart hub 2

Halo 2 or any Complete wi-fi packages include a new Smart hub 2, Halo 1 or any other fibre package won't include a new hub.
If however the order was meant to include a hub and it wasn't sent, contact the connections team, they can look at the order and see if equipment was meant to be sent, if it was they can replace.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: new contract with smart hub 2

Did you make it a condition of renewal that you received a sh2 or did you just assume that you would get a sh2 when you renewed

if the latter then there is no sh2 available

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings