cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

new customer login/ID confirmation

I have just signed up for BT and am waiting for my switchover date. However, I cannot access my BT account with my login details. I am supposed to confirm my BT ID according to a text, so how do I do this if I can't log in?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

Re: new customer login/ID confirmation

*active my BT ID (not confirm). When I try to do this online the server stops responding.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @faithfulsoul welcome to the forum and sorry you are having a problem completing the activation of your online account. Please would you try clearing your cookies and cache or alternatively try to complete the process using a different internet browser and see if that resolves the issue.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Hi John, I have tried several different browsers on two devices.

The MYBT page doesn't appear when clicking on a link to login - the page just sticks.

There is also a link on one BT page that says 'start here to activate ID' (or something similar) and a blank popup box appears.

I only decided on the switch to BT a couple of days ago, but even the username and password that I was sent doesn't work when I try to open my account. Is it because its still early days or  is there a fault?

thanks

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @faithfulsoul thanks for trying that and not sure why you can't access it. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

cheers

John

0 Ratings