Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muccad
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

no account number

Hello,

Just come back to BT a few days ago and straight away needing to besearching your web and the forum. NOT a good sign

All emails have an order number but not account number

I tired to register but could not add an account as I do not have an account number!

When regersiting the please vaildiate your email does not work has it had a space in the URL. #fail

Thought I would leave it a few days as new account etc. today two email with your account is live and your bill is ready, however it asked me to log in to see the bill but when i log on it asks me for my account number to add the account!! FFS!

I know it starts GB and ends 3257 as you send that bit with the rest stared out. I get that but you have sent nothing to us other than the router. 

I tried to use contact you and I get access dennied. Try again on another PC on 4G and same so not my end. 

I try see if track my order might bring it up but that fails too. I search the forum and find others have had this issue and then been cut off.

Sort this quickly or I will not be staying with BT.

message me for account details!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: no account number

@muccad Sorry about that, if you get in touch to the live chat team on this link they'll be able to help. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
muccad
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Fatal Error

Access Denied

Reason: Client address is not authorised.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @muccad Were the chat team not able to help you with this? 

If you still having problems we will be happy to help. It will take a few days to get to you at the moment. Send us your details by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
muccad
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

John, they can not help as its says access denided as per my screenshot above.

Will try again later on another conecction

0 Ratings