Message 11 of 19

Re: no landline

Go to solution
number 6
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 19

Go to solution

The term 'Landline' is used very loosely, some folks take it to mean a telephony service others the physical pair of wires to the house.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 19

Go to solution

@weesmokey39 wrote:
number 6

if you connect the hub to the top socket on master what colour is the hub light?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 19

Go to solution

flashing green-blue (15 secs) yellow then orange with permanent flashing broadband symbol 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @weesmokey39,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry if you've been left without service.

When your order was placed was this a home move or did you move your service from another provider? I'd like to take a look at what is happening with your order.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 19

Go to solution

Just finished 2 yr contract …..signed up as new customer for broadband +landline (new number)

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @weesmokey39,

Thank you for posting back and for sending in your details. One of the team will take a look at this and get in touch with you directly.

Out of interest when you try the phone do you get a dial tone or is the line completely dead?

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 19

Go to solution

completely dead

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 19

Re: no landline update

Go to solution

Everythings been running good since bt found an external fault to landline engineer was in attendance for some time and fixed the problem explaining in  layman's terms why he kept disapearing now and again (local communications box) i'm glad i visited the bt community link as i was getting knowwhere on chat and phone calls thanks Paddy and community for all the help given cheers