cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hawklord13
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

no sainsburys vouchers

i have the same problem as many members on this site have had  got in touch with bt today as had not recieved vouchers got an email reply stating that the offer was not valid between 5/3/2015 and 11/3/2015 and that because i had ordered my package online on the 8/3/2015 that i was not entitled to this offer but like others on this forum i had recieved an email stating to claim vouchers when my package went active  and it was the bt advert advertising this offer that i had clicked on to get my package with no mention that the offer was not available between these dates and if it was not available why were they still running this advert ? i would consider that false advertising as it was the reason i picked bt over their competitors will await outcome to my email response to their email if not satisfied then may consider taking complaint up with ofcom or other relevant body as their was no mention about the dates that the offer was not available and having read the other posts it seems i am not the only person that has had this problem with bt

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 7

Re: no sainsburys vouchers

Hi hawklord13, 

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry for any confusion caused around your sainsbury's vouchers. I will look into this for you now. 

Can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will take it from there.

Thanks,

OlgaC 

Community ModeratorOlga
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
hawklord13
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

typical reply to this from bt told they would investigate and just got repeat of the first email i recieved saying the same that because of the dates i wasnt entitled

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Have you contacted OlgaC as she has offered to help in resolving this problem for you
0 Ratings
hawklord13
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

ar as i could tell it was from olga but it was just an exact copy of the email that i had already got from bt with attached copy of the original transcript of contact with bt

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

emails normally state they are from the forum moderation team
0 Ratings
Leighscho
Message 7 of 7

Hi there I'm going through the same thing. I placed an order on 8th March and this promotion was DEFINITELY being highlighted when I made my order. On completion of putting the order through I received an email asking me to CLAIM my voucher - I want to know if the offer wasn't running, WHY I was sent that email in my order confirmation. As far as I'm concerned this is mis-leading on BT's behalf - very poor and disappointing.
Did they resolve it for you?
0 Ratings