Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
GD2
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

no sign of delivery for broadband package

I signed up for a BT landline and unlimited broadband which were both due to be activated by 2nd March. The package never arrived and seems to have been lost in transit as since 2nd March there has been no update except to say it's been dispatched. BT said there was a "delay" and that they'd reschedule the delivery and engineer. I tried contacting BT to ask about the status of my package and if it would be redelivered in time for the engineer's visit. They didn't seem to understand what I was asking (I asked as simply as possible) and kept going on about the engineer. I therefore ended up assuming the engineer would be bringing the package because I didn't think they could work without it, but the engineer has been and gone, installed my landline and cut me off from the internet, saying that broadband installation "isn't what they do", so now I have no internet connection and the status of my equipment delivery is still "dispatched". I would just like to find out what has happened to this package and if it's been lost can I have it redelivered so that I can get internet up and running again. Thanks in advance.
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: no sign of delivery for broadband package

I think you need mod help as they are bt employees  they will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
GD2
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

I was hoping to attract the attention of one here!
0 Ratings
GD2
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

Basically when I click on more info for the package delivery it takes me to the royal mail page and since 29th February it has only said "pre advice received" and no clue as to where the package has ended up. It's just gone.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Hi @GD2,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that the engineer left you without broadband and that you have been waiting so long for both services to be connected.

I'll be happy to pick this up from here and straighten everything out.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
GD2
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Quick update: I've had to spend the past week living elsewhere so I can do my work as it requires broadband. I received a couple of missed calls from BT which I tried to return but was unable to. I've now arrived home so as to be able to receive and set up the equipment, so that the activation can go ahead tomorrow, and my phone line is dead, as if it's been disconnected. If this means the broadband won't be up and running tomorrow after all hen his really hasn't been the best start to my BT service.
0 Ratings
GD2
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

And now the update is saying that the package order is complete when it's not here yet and still no phone service. This is unacceptable what is going on here?
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Hi @GD2,

Claire, in the BT Care team, sent you a reply on the 18th. Can you reply to her so she can look into it? In the meantime, there's another team due to give you a call tomorrow to help you with it.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings