Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john259
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

not a new customer

Go to solution

after twenty plus years being with Bt i am leaving, i want to upgrade to infinity but new cusomers get a much better deal than us long term loyal ones. new customers £15 me £23... contract runs out on the 21st december, how long before that can i aks the new ISP to start the change over? 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: not a new customer

Go to solution
all providers do the same thing and the next year your price goes up again if you want to change providers each year and risk all the problems of moving that are posted on every ISP's forums

If you care to phone customer options on 0800 800 030
you may be able to negotiate a better deal
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Same with most companies I am afraid. been with sky for years and cannot get any of the deals they offer new customers.
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
john259
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

thank you for the replys, for faster speed and half the cost, i will move ISPs.

0 Ratings
_dreamer_
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi John259

I feel the same, however my gripe is why should I have to sign up to an 18month contract when new customers get a 12 month one. I was even willing to pay new price.

Its silly really because you know the price will go up during that time and  can use that reason to escape from the contract.

I will be looking after Christmas as I know Sky is  only a 12month contract.

0 Ratings
john259
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

the lenth of the contract did not bother me, its the way loyal customers are treated, BT are not intresteded in retailnig customers. i will keep my bt email bcause i can pay a small fee to keep it, but after moving up to fiber, from standard broardband i will still be paying a £100, each year for the next 3 years, less then staying and doing nothing... 

0 Ratings