cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cazrut
Message 1 of 7

not received bt reward/tech/ gift code , been a month since so should have recieved by now?

not received bt reward/tech/ gift code , been a month since so should have recieved by now? Can you please assist me further? Thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: not received bt reward/tech/ gift code , been a month since so should have recieved by now?

@Cazrut wrote:

not received bt reward/tech/ gift code , been a month since so should have recieved by now? Can you please assist me further? Thanks

Hi @Cazrut 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community.

Sorry for the delay receiving the code to claim your free gift.  Can I ask you to confirm the date you placed your order and what date did your services go live?  Also, what exactly was included with the package you signed up to?

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Cazrut
Message 3 of 7

Re: not received bt reward/tech/ gift code , been a month since so should have recieved by now?

Hi , i placed order mid June and services went live 28th June, my package is BT fibre & phone.

Thank you

0 Ratings
Cazrut
Message 4 of 7

Hi , i placed order mid June and services went live 28th June, my package is BT fibre & phone.
Thanks
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

@Cazrut wrote:
Thanks

Hi @Cazrut 

Thanks for posting back!

The email with the code to claim for the gift is sent after the 30 days following activation.  I would expect for you to receive the email any day now with the code to claim.  Could you hold off for a couple of days to check that it has been sent and if you haven't received it towards the end of this week we'll chase it for you then?

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Cazrut
Message 6 of 7

Yea i shall do👍 no probs. Thank you
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

@Cazrut wrote:
Yea i shall do👍 no probs. Thank you

@Cazrut Thanks a million! Keep us posted 😊