Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
stjimmy1980
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

on going issues - tv subscription upgrade - billing concerns

Go to solution

good morning, i recently treated my self to a 4k tv set so on sat 15th i upgraded my current bttv subscription to total entertainment which was on offer - save £7 and at the same time i purchased a ultra hd youview box so that i could watch the 4k sport channel.

box delivery for 18th oct and channel upgrade to go live the same day. 

while checking order progress on the morning of tues 18th i noticed there was a note saying there was an issue with the order ? , i contacted web chat and was basically told that the issue had been removed and the box will arrive as planned, which it did.

i have no idea on what the issue was!

on weds 19th i decided to install the ultra box and noticed that i was recieving the kids channels as part of the total entertainment but the 4k sport wasnt enabled. i looked at my account and it felt like the kids channels had been added as a bolt on and  not as part of the total entertainment pack, which would explain why the 4k sport wasnt working ?  

so again i contacted web chat and after the advisor contacted someone and he got the 4k channel working.  

on thursday 20th oct a voicemail was left from bt. it said that they would call back - it has not happened

so today (fri 21st) i went to put some kids channels on for my child and they were not enabled not part of my subscription apprently! why have they gone off ? so i immediately checked sport 4k and that is still working ok ! ? 

i would really like someone from bt to have a look at  my account to see what is going on ? 

what is the state of my billing ? i feel like things are being added / removed 

am i actually on the total entertainment pack with the £7 saving i think it was a 24month agreement

why are the kids channels now missing ?

what was the original issue on tues 18th before the box arrival and tv subscription upgrade ?

a voicemail was left on thurs 20th ? what was this for and why no call back as stated.

any help and info will be greatly appreciated , thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: on going issues - tv subscription upgrade - billing concerns

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
stjimmy1980
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

thank you 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @stjimmy1980 and thanks for posting.

It sounds like things are getting a bit confusing here so I'll need to take a look at your account to clear things up for you. Can you drop over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
stjimmy1980
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

im still waiting for this to be resolved, had one phonecall from overseas and i dont think it was regarding my posts from the forum. 

they just kept saying put an order in ? well i have and its all wrong, then they were telling me to speak to technical - already tried that twice!

i would like to get this resolved 🙂

when  can i expect the forum team to be in touch ? 

regards

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @stjimmy1980,

I had a look at our queue and unfortunately your case was picked up by the wrong team. I'll get one of my team to pick up the case and they'll be in contact in the next 24 hours.

Sorry about the delay.

Cheers

PaddyB

0 Ratings
stjimmy1980
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

thank you @PaddyB

0 Ratings