cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

online bills

I have twice reported via on line chat, that my online bill for October, is faulty  and cannot be opened or viewed. I have asked BT to re submit a working bill to my account but they appear not to have listened to me, and there appears no way of talking to the right departnment to get it done.

Help

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: online bills

Hi @JBoldie, welcome to the forum, and thanks for your post. I'm sorry that you're not able to view your October bill online.

Are you able to view bills from other months ok?
Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache or using a different internet browser to see if that resolves the issue?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi JohnC2, thanks for your response. All cookies and cache were cleared and another browser was tried (although with ALL other Pdf downloads working, I didn't see the point), with the same result, the online bill opens my PDF program but then states " error in file, unable to open". ALL other bills open OK, including the following monthly bill that was posted in my BT account just two days ago, but today, my October PDF online bill still won't open

problem

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @JBoldie, thanks for trying all that, and sorry you still can't see the October bill. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

cheers

John 

0 Ratings