cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

ordered superfast fibre unlimited and was given superfast fibre essentials

my sister has superfast unlimited and phoned bt to get me same contract for me  and the adviser told my sister to put me on the phone to give my details and now I find I have superfast fibre essentials which I did not order, feel like I have been deceived , I only packed virgin in to get the same tariff as my sister in which she got a free gift  and good speed and now I pay the same as her and get way less speed no gift and  wrong contract very deceived when this agent new fine well I asked for the same on my sister had which she and I told him over the phone which they record  I was not informed what he put me down for he did not say anything about it being different to what I wanted so there for I have been deceived just so he could make a sale .what can I do

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: ordered superfast fibre unlimited and was given superfast fibre essentials

Do you live at same address as your sister?

can you enter your phone number and post results remember delete number 

https://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

Can you post hub stats  advanced settings then technical log information 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings