Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
malcolm4853
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

over charge

Go to solution

Hi I paid upfront for infinity1 =line rental ,delivery charge for hub and £30 connection charge.i have now received my bill with the the £30 connection charge added on to it again ! I have phoned INDIA and as you can imagine they were of no use Can any one give me a email address that I can write to please..

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: over charge

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, if you click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail within 5-6 working days.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi Malcolm,

Thanks for the post and welcome to the forum.

I am very sorry that we appear to be double charging you for Infinity activation.  Can you please drop me an email with your account details or order number and I will make sure this does not happen.

To find my contact details, please click on my username (SeanD), you will find my contact link under the about me section of my profile.  Please post back here if you have any problems accessing this link.

Cheers

Sean

malcolm4853
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
thanks for your help .moderator has made contact and I have given him the relevant details ..
0 Ratings