cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 26

Re: over charged and lied to still not refunded

You are replying to me as though I am a member of BT staff. I am not nor is anybody else on this forum which is a customer to customer forum. The only BT staff are the moderators.

I am sorry if it is a poor answer but not being an employee of BT there is nothing further I can do for you.

0 Ratings
drjotty
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 26

Sorry my vent is aimed squarely at bt
0 Ratings
drjotty
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 26

When yhe moderator asked me to pm i expected an answer 2 days and i have had no contact
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 26

Hi drjotty,

I can see you're email is in the queue and once it reaches the top we'll be in touch, we work through the emails in the order that they come through to us. We are very busy here in the mod team at the moment so it may take a few more days to get back to you, I'm really sorry about this.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
drjotty
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 26

So neil you work for bt? You can see the queue. What is the aberage delay time ? When i pmd it said 24 hours.some thing you should change as it give false hope...and is not true. Hence more untruths. Is there really no one in the vastness of bt that can help quicker. Lets see what gav has to say with his latest customer first drive tomorrow as i am sure this is not how he realises it is for customers.
0 Ratings
drjotty
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 26

Still getting moxed messages as to how and when a refund will might or has taken place. Have been told it happened on thw 4th. No. Will be in the foem of credit. No o want my money back. And that it will be done as part of a group refund unknown to advisers and customera? more confused than ever...
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 26

Yes Neil is a BT employee and at the moment there delay is between 3 & 5 working days this excludes weekends and there is no one else that can resolve this faster the mod team have a good reputation of resolving problems like yours please just leave it in this in their hands now
0 Ratings
drjotty
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 26

okay so 3 online chat advisors have promised refunds have been sent, a moderator says they have been refunded on the 4thmay? and bt people have said it has been credited NOT refunded and i have to wait 3 months?

i have checked my bank and nothing has been refunded.

I have now spent around 8 hours chasing this and feel the extra £5 offered is a bit cheap considering BT is still being less than truthful  to me.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 26

Hi Drjotty,

I am sorry to hear that you have been given conflicting information. I can see your case handler Dale has received your reply and will be in touch as soon as he can this morning.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
drjotty
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 26

Okay some one rang today we agreed to wait till friday 6 working days and recheck bank. Then an hour later i got an email from bt to say it takes 5 to 10 days to clear. More conflicting information from bt.. ? So which is it 5 or 10 days to clear funds?
0 Ratings