cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 26

Re: over charged and lied to still not refunded

your case handler's information is the one i would accept as that is from the mod team just avoid any other contact with BT just remain in contact with the mod team
0 Ratings
drjotty
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 26

Are you saying i can not trust emails from people in bt? Ho2 can they all be wrong with different take on th e truth. We had all better hope the money. My money is back in the bank friday hadnt we
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 23 of 26

i did not say that I said from now on only deal with the mod team as contacting other areas of BT will only cause further confusion and delay
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 24 of 26

Why are you rubbing people up the wrong way. As has already been pointed out to you, every body on this forum, with the exception of the moderators, are customers just like you and they are trying to help you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
drjotty
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 26

sorry i am not trying to rub anyone up the wrong way.I am deeply frustrated by the conflicting information coming from all sides.

when a sage with 48 thousand posts says to best ignore anyone but the moderator I am confused that the moderator does not respond too.

how do I contact the moderator directly? I can't.

how do I get in touch with them? I dont know.

the pm part puts me in a queue that takes a week to respond then it is answered by some one new?

:'o(

I feel I have been mugged for the money they took. they knew in advance not to take it, yet the bully in the playground took it any way. now even the head teacher says wait wait wait in line.

I just wanted some one I could call and say look what will youdo to fix this. I have tried echat and was lied to several times. I tried the complaints route from the home page an no one has replied to those.

I called and was lied to.

I thought I would try this route. I did not realise it was 99% helpful non employees.

the pm moderator route has taken days.

I did get a call yesterday we agreed to wait till friday to see if BT will give my money back.

I dont trust them and find their customer service as bad as the wooden spoon award suggests.

I know that BT employees do care. I just do not understand how they contract out their echat and calls off shore to script readers who do not care.

thanks for all your help so far.

I will up date you whathappens Friday

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 26 of 26

when you contact the moderator who posted the contact link it goes to the mod team's communal mailbox the as soon as your mail reaches the top of the queue the first available mod then takes ownership of your case it will not necessarily be the mod who posted the initial invite
0 Ratings