Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
polish
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 6

package

Go to solution

Hi please could someone tell me how I can find out when my package comes to an end so I can renew it please?  have looked in the obvious places but to no avail?

Sorry if I have put on the wrong board.  Jules

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: package

Go to solution

esaiest way is phone options team 0800800030 if shortly you can negotiate a new deal

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
polish
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi thank you for the phone number, however I  want to check when my current package ends so where would I be able to locate that please?

0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

The info would be on the email order confirmation when the contract was confirmed or
In MyBT you can look at the closed orders you have made in the past which will show the start dates etc.

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@polish

just phone the number and they will tell you when current contract expires  it is up to you whether you then go on to talk about renewal

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
polish
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks Conrad have found it.

0 Ratings