cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

payment not showing on my account

Go to solution

I am awaiting  my March 2020 bill to posted on my account today. When I went onto My BT app it says that my Feb 2020 bill has not been paid but will be added to my March 2020 bill. This is not the case, I have my bank statement which details that my Feb 2020 bill was paid/taken from my account on 03 March 2020 (Which is the same time the DD usually comes out of my account)

Only under a week ago my account was saying that I owed no money and my account was up to date.

However, I recently received a refund to my account for £109 that was happily sat in my BT account after a nice discount was applied to my account (The refund was awarded to me after a recent complaint, that was solved). The discount has now gone from my account and it looks like it has been paid into my bank account instead (which is fine).

I think when my refund was removed from my account to my bank, something went wrong and my payment has been removed as well, however the payment of£29.49 has not been refunded.

Long story short, I paid for my Feb 2020 bill on 03/03/2020 of £29.49 and you are still saying that I owe it. I am guessing this will be added to my March 2020 bill but why should I pay twice for the Feb 2020 bill. I suggest that my account is updated to reflect my payment. So when I get my bill through it is correct and not showing a default payment for Feb 2020.

I am awaiting eagerly for your response

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: payment not showing on my account

Go to solution

this is a customer help customer community forum and you post does not go to BT

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings