Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
duncan10
Expert
Message 1 of 3

pin number

Go to solution

I am probably the last person to be sent a letter to say I have a pin number. I did not realise it needed one till I logged into MY BT and surprise-surprise although I could access the webpage with my account on it it refused to display any detail till I went through the process of registering the pin. Then abracadabra-- my details came up  I notice most of the info requires the pin now. .Now if only the email click on would work right its not registering now so I still use BTyahoo log-in. By the way the telephone number supplied for questions=0800-800-150 is wrong or so the nice gentleman in India told me he transferred me to residential. But I was surprised at how nice this Indian gentleman was too I understood him and he me, that shocked me as I could never understand what they said in India and talked too fast and they couldnt understand me. Has somebody made changes?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: pin number

Go to solution

If you're the last person to get a PIN, I won't be getting one. Still a full service here without.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
duncan10
Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: pin number

Go to solution

Hello Potty person- The reason I said that was that this was brought up in March on this website so I naturaly assumed most would have it by this time

0 Ratings