cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krhughes
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

pre paid visa card

Has anybody else been waiting ages for the pre paid visa card that was on offer nearly 2 months ago? Still waiting for mine. Last email I recieved said I should receive it within 30 days. That was 30 days ago.
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
mking007
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 9

Re: pre paid visa card

mine is supposed to come tomorrow that being 30days, but doesn't look promising.

0 Ratings
Lesley74
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Take the mick
0 Ratings
aoxm84
Expert
Message 4 of 9

Same here, ordered the pre-paid pure Visa card over 30 days ago, it has not arrived. It was the same with the Sainsbury's gift cards, many people did not receive them after they filled in the standard claim form so they had to use the "contact us" system to actually get one.

They have a special form for it, which is presumably very busy: https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/6090

The cynic in me thinks BT just wait for the secondary claim in the hope people forget they claimed for it over 30 days ago and did not receive it, in order to save themselves some money.

0 Ratings
nembarie
Message 5 of 9

I've waited 33 days and still no sign of it, I also completed the form 2 days ago and still no answer. Man Frustrated

0 Ratings
aoxm84
Expert
Message 6 of 9

I used the contact form to complain and the support agent simply resubmitted the same form I used over 30 days ago and said I should wait another 30 days.

Sigh.

0 Ratings
stoswald
Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Mine came on the 30th day - you get an email the week before telling you it is on the way.  Had a free shopping trip to Aldo with mine 😉

0 Ratings
aoxm84
Expert
Message 8 of 9

Useful info about the dispatch email, thanks. I've had no such email as yet. I might have to do this all again for a third time in 3 weeks time. Actually I'll probably just raise a complaint instead.

0 Ratings
krhughes
Beginner
Message 9 of 9

I contacted bt and got a message back yesterday saying I've been approved for the card. The person who sent the message said he filled in the claim form on my behalf ( which I already did 34 days ago!) And was told the card should be with me within 30 days ( which I was also told 34 days ago) am seriously starting to doubt this offer! But noticing some people have received their card I live in hope!
0 Ratings