Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 11

problem with Claiming my 100 £ Reward Card

Hi,

I am a new user to BT and I have decided to choose BT based on the online offer I got from your website for unlimited Broadband with 100£ BT reward mastercard. I got my Broadband activated on 15th of Nov and I have done the order online through your website. I am trying now to claim my reward but it gives me a message that I am not eligible for any rewards. I have done the order on 1st of November and Bt send me an email the same day telling me that I can claim my reward after getting the line activated. I contacted the customer service twice and they promised to solve the problem and send me an email but nothing received. 

thanks 

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 11

Re: problem with Claiming my 100 £ Reward Card

I have asked a forum moderator to help you they will post their contact link here
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 11

@ahmedsale7 sorry about that, you'll need to contact voucher team directly on this link chase my voucher. They'll be able to help you get that sorted. Post back if you need any further assistance. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 11

@NeilO

Hi NeilO, 

I have already contacted the voucher team yesterday before calling the customer rep but I did not get any answer by email or any confirmation of receipt of my case. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 11

The Voucher Team are busy at the moment they will reply to you normally within 5 working days
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 11

Exactly the same has happened with me, I signed up online in the 1st of this month when the reward was a £100 mastercard, I got activated on the 15th and it's saying I'm not eligible to claim a reward typical!.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 11

Please post in this thread BT have done this to many customers, time for the ombudsmen, so please post here if this has happened to you.
https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/No-Mastercard-Reward-please-post-if-this-has-happened-to-...
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 11

@alfonzo

You have been offered help on your own thread by the Forum moderators I suggest you take up their offer of help

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/No-Mastercard-Reward-please-post-if-this-has-happened-to-...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 9 of 11

I have thanks 🙂 and am currently waiting and hoping for a response. Either way I'm sure you'll agree customers shouldn't have to spend so much of their own time chasing matters up. It's fairly obvious from the many many posts on this forum, and others, that there is a real problem here.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 11

You seem to forget about the thousands that get their vouchers with no problem's as forums only ever contain posts from people with problem's those who do get them have no reason to post
0 Ratings