Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

purecard website not working?

Go to solution

Hello,
I have tried to connect to pure card.com to activate my card but it is impossible to reach the website
I tried and called 0344 800 6435. Automatic voice required my 9-digit card ID but once I inserted the ID it say that the details have not been recognised and hanged up. No option of talking with a real person (kind of weird)

What should I do to activate my card considering the website can't be reached?

Many thanks for any advice!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Re: purecard website not working?

Go to solution

@EGrecchi1986 I've just tried the https://www.purecard.com/ website and it works ok from here.  Can you try clearing your cookies and cache and try again? If that doesn't work try an alternative browser or device.

I believe customer service agents are only available on the number you called between 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. Pure card do have an email contact info@cardholdersvs.com should you have any further problems I'd recommend you drop them an email.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: purecard website not working?

Go to solution

I too had issues activating my card. Problem appears to be that not all 'special characters' are accepted. I was trying to use the ampersand (&) but this is not accepted. Using the hash symbol instead worked fine.

david

0 Ratings