cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

quidco reference number

Hi,

Does anyone know where to get the order reference number that starts with AJM, BTC, or Z60. Quidco won;t accept the cashback offer without this number but the only order reference number I have starts with VOL0 and quidco doesn't accept this. Can't see any other reference number on the order in the BT portal. Any ideas where this order reference number could be ?

Thanks

Andrew

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: quidco reference number

This is a recurring question.  If the reference (in the format Quidco requires) is not in the confirmation email you receive from BT then you'll need to contact Customer Services 0800 800 150 (patience required, especially at peak times).

Ordinarily it's easier than that and you could get the answer via Live Chat but not in the present climate with BT's staff so stretched. 

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Ok thanks. If this is a reoccuring issue, it might be worth BT or Quidco posting something in their online help. I posted on here as I can't find live chat anywhere on the BT website. Looks like I will have to call. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Yes, I'm afraid Live Chat is effectively suspended for the time being.

This (pre-lockdown) thread provides a little more information which you may find useful.

0 Ratings