cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
starship
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

"CONTACT US"

As my renewal is due, I wanted to find out more via the BT "Contact Us" option, after trying the various options with in, I am yet to get a response, I have been trying for over an half hour and still no response. It seems to continually buffer, nothing wrong with my internet connection or speed.

Does this option work ?

I am also finding it very difficult to phone BT as i cannot find any phone numbers with in there pages...

So far i am getting put off, reading some of the imput here i feel i might well have to look for another provider, inspite of being with BT since 1999.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: "CONTACT US"

Try the options team on 0800.800.030 You can talk through the various packages that are available and see if you can negotiate a deal.

starship
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Thank you for the number, will try and get another deal. as we all know times are very hard at the moment.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

@starship wrote:

Thank you for the number, will try and get another deal. as we all know times are very hard at the moment.

Hard times or easy times, why pay more than you have too. More people should start shopping around for the best deal.

But go armed with some information about what other providers can offer you. Smiley Wink

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 5

If you're trying to use Live Chat, and it doesn't work at all, then it could be a security plug-in installed in your browser.  In the past, I found it completely unusable with Firefox and NoScript, however much I changed the settings.

I'd also recommend the Customer Options number.  It's a UK call centre, and I've always got a deal from them.

0 Ratings