cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johntisc
Message 1 of 2

"My BT" Account

Recently when the email account was updated from Yahoo to BTMail  I used the opputunity to update my account details  and use my bt email address as my login as reccommended, in doing this I got the impression from one of the messages in the process that that info would be linked to old account or be migrated and the old account would be closed.  This has not happened.

This morning I recieved 3 emails to tell me my account was available to see online, one to my old account email contact address and 2 to my new one.

Also when checking my online bill I check my usage and see who I have called and when loged in via my new account none of the address contact deatils are visible, but when I check my account using my old account and login details the contact names are all still there.  This is for the same BT A/c number and telephone number.

Anyone any thoughts please, I don't want to have to re enter all the names on my new account.

Interestingly when I just registered to use the forum I got 2 verification emails?

Regards

John T Windermere Golfer
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: "My BT" Account

Hi johntisc,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. It sounds like you've got several profiles set up for the same account. I can help with this. Drop me an email with the details. You'll get the 'contact us' link in my profile.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings