Beginner
pman187

"Unsuccessful" message when trying to pay bill

why am i now getting this message ?? I pay my bill online all the time and now BT have change the layout of there website i keep getting the "Usuccessful" message when trying to pay my bill, has anyone else had this problem and are there any ways around it.

CraigS

Re: "Unsuccessful" message when trying to pay bill

Hi Pman187

Sorry you are having a problems with your online bill.  Could you drop me an email with your BT account and telephone number please?  I'll have a look into this and make sure we get this sorted.

Just send to forum.moderation.team@bt.com

Cheers

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
ian1

Re: "Unsuccessful" message when trying to pay bill

I am also getting the same message, yet my name has no special characters-just a space between MR and my first and surnames as my name appears on my cards. When is this going to be fixed?
I've just sent a message to the mod team with the info requested by CraigS in reply to the original post.