cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 85

Re: "Usage monitor currently undergoing maintenance"

Go to solution

Still the same fault here.

Now I've just received a warning about going over my 40GB allowance, and I am unable to monitor my usage.

Is BT aware of this problem and are they addressing it with appropriate urgency?

0 Ratings
Gratias
Aspiring Expert
Message 32 of 85

Go to solution

@FloFosterJenkins wrote:

Is BT aware of this problem and are they addressing it with appropriate urgency?

Check back to lynnd1711's second message on page 2.  I suggest you contact her to find out what email address she used to get in touch with BT and get them to confirm what your position is regarding overusage.

Message 33 of 85

Go to solution

@Gratias wrote:

I've had a partial success using one of the links at the bottom of your message:

http://www.andyweb.co.uk/shortcuts/

I went to option 14 and worked my way up the list from j back up to d.  Option 14 d produced a result, I could see my cumulative usage, but not split down between upload and download.,.......

Not good for me, even on IE10 and Firefox.

I'm beginning to think there is a serious problem with this new portal, and its links to one's account data, that might be related to the email switch. Just for the record, I'm not a new customer, but a long-term BT customer who is still on BTYahoo. Are any of you posters here who are experiencing these Usage Monitor problems newly-signed customers?

2Fails_BT.jpg

0 Ratings
Gratias
Aspiring Expert
Message 34 of 85

Go to solution

I'm also a long term customer.

I wasn't aware that you could still use BTYahoo, I now have separate logins for My BT and Email, both accessed from BT.com.

After the email switch I did continue to use the BTYahoo link for a few days, but each time I was redirected to the current login page.

0 Ratings
sirjamesp
Aspiring Expert
Message 35 of 85

Go to solution
I'm a long-term customer - although now I think about it, the usage monitor stopped working for me shortly after I switched to Youview & Infinity.

(That's over six months with no usage monitor.)
0 Ratings
sirjamesp
Aspiring Expert
Message 36 of 85

Go to solution
PS - since the error message tells me I won't be charged if I go over my limit, I'm not particularly worried about it.
0 Ratings
Message 37 of 85

Go to solution

@lynnd1711 wrote:

I emailed residential services about this yesterday and received this reply today:

What's the email address please lynnd1711?

0 Ratings
MikeRead
Contributor
Message 38 of 85

Go to solution

@FloFosterJenkins wrote:

@Gratias wrote:

I've had a partial success using one of the links at the bottom of your message:

http://www.andyweb.co.uk/shortcuts/

I went to option 14 and worked my way up the list from j back up to d.  Option 14 d produced a result, I could see my cumulative usage, but not split down between upload and download.,.......

Not good for me, even on IE10 and Firefox.

I'm beginning to think there is a serious problem with this new portal, and its links to one's account data, that might be related to the email switch. Just for the record, I'm not a new customer, but a long-term BT customer who is still on BTYahoo. Are any of you posters here who are experiencing these Usage Monitor problems newly-signed customers?

I've tried all the Option 14 shortcuts on andyweb without success.

Long-term customer, now without monitor for nine days.

0 Ratings
lynnd1711
Aspiring Contributor
Message 39 of 85

Go to solution

Hi,

I emailed residential.services@bt.com. They got back to me the following day and although they didn't give details of what is being done about it they did at least let me know what my current usage is.

Message 40 of 85

Go to solution

Many thanks lynnd1711

0 Ratings