cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lord_avon
Message 1 of 4

"We're upgrading you to BT infinity"

So, a couple of days ago my wife gets a call from BT who proudly announce that we're being upgraded to BT Infinity.

They tell her that details will be sent to the email address on the account, which is mine.

Now, two things annoy me about this;

1) All I've had so far is an email saying "Activate your BT ID to see your online account", so I've no had any information about what or when

2) At no point in the conversation was a contract mentioned, now when BT called before and said I had the option I asked about the contract length and was told it was 24 months, at which point I said I was not interested as we've had appaulling service from BT and were considering moving elsewhere.

so I would like answers to the following two questions please;

1) Where is the information I'm supposed to be being emailed?

2) Please confirm that you are not signing us up to a new contract against our wishes, if you have done, I will take you to court.

Paul

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: "We're upgrading you to BT infinity"

Welcome to the forum. A moderator should be along in the morning to look into this for you.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi lord_avon,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post, I'll be happy to look into this order for you if you send me over your details using the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
lord_avon
Message 4 of 4

Thanks Neil, I've sent a message, I look forward to recieving a response.

0 Ratings