cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

ref# con-0067 - still not fixed

Has anyone ever had this problem properly resolved - where they have been able to place an order online through an affiliate link. I tried to order online approx 6 months ago and had the error and after a lot of trying and speaking to web-chat / phone was told it was an error on the databse but a request was going to be submitted to fix it. The problem never got resolved in time and I missed the date for the cashback deal so forgot about it.

I'm now trying again but still get the same error. Web-chat / Easy assist each tell me to call the other so I get nowhere. The only way I can order is via phone and every time I have spoken to them they have said they will not match the cashback.

The cashback effectively covers the cost of the install / delivery, so without it I'm no better off than sticking with my current provider. How can I get the problem fixed. Most people are able to order online directly and so can benefit from any cashback. I cannot and the only answer I seem to get is tough luck.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: ref# con-0067 - still not fixed

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: ref# con-0067 - still not fixed

Hi @NeilD1,

I'm sorry you are having issues placing order online. Usually the CON-0067 error relates to a problem matching the address details.

I'll be able to take a look at this for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings