Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mcduck98
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

reward card incorrect amount

Go to solution

Hi I signed up for B.T phone and broadband on the 24/8/2017 at 11.15 pm before the deadline, I was assured through the chat app, by a U.K based operator that I would qualify for the £150 reward card. Instead I have recieved £125 which, when I queried and disputed this, was told that as it had already been sent and I should contact them when I receive it and they would top up the card with other £25. I have tried doing this with them on chat/email, Sending them the order no and the chat transcript. It has been a shambles, depending who I correspond with I get different answers. "Yes we have looked into this and you will receive the £25", then no, and finally I will receive a 40 cashback cheque in 30-45 days time. I have all email and chat trancripts but I am not getting anywhere. All I want is the correct amount added to my card that was stated in the email correspondence.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: reward card incorrect amount

Go to solution

Hi @mcduck98,

Welcome to the community forum. I'm sorry you've received the Rewards Card for the wrong amount and for the difficulties you have had in getting this corrected.

I'll be able to help you with your complaint. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings