cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

reward

how long after recieving email and text that your reward is on way do you get the email with virtual reward sent ? text at 8am and 2 emails at 3am today ? thank you 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: reward

@andyburns111178 Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. Going by the notification times you've mentioned I'd expect it to arrive by tomorrow.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

reward ecard

i have recieved a £70 reward but cant seem too load it asking for 9 digits n other numbers i dont understand too claim it ? any help 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

is purecard **bleep**e

help with regesteing my 70 pound gift card cant seem to do it , used all the numbers n codes but wont register ?? 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

reward card error any help please ?

i have recieved my reward card via email but cant seem too activate it keeps saying error , can any one help ? thanx 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

error with reward

can anyone help with claiming reward i cant activate it keeps saying error ? any help would be welcome thanx 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Re: error with reward

Hi @andyburns111178, I'm sorry that you're having so much trouble activating your reward card.

Would you check How Do I Activate My Virtual Reward Card section on the link and see if that helps. 

If you're still unable to activate the card get back to me on the Private Message I've sent you and we'll be happy to help you. 

Cheers
John

0 Ratings