Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mark74
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 8

rewards card activation code?

Go to solution
Spoiler
i have recieved my bt rewards card (mastercard) i cannot get the activation code, i have asked for it 7 times now and it has not worked can you speak to someone in person to resolve this?
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: rewards card activation code?

Go to solution

@mark74 I'm sorry that you're activation code hasn't arrived. Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll contact the rewards team about this. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @mark74 Thanks for taking my call earlier. Please contact the Reward card provider on the number I gave you and post back and let me know how you get on. They should be able to ensure you receive an activation code.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
mark74
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution
Hi i have tried again to get code but received nothing you cannot talk to anyone as it is automated?
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @mark74, this is a quick update to let you know that @JohnC2 has raised a case with the reward card team. He'll get back in touch with you when they provide him with an update.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @mark74 thanks for taking my call earlier and good news to hear you have received the activation code now and successfully activated your reward card.

Cheers
John

Wolli90
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Rewards card activation code?

Go to solution

Hi, 

I have received my rewards card (Mastercard), but no pin or activation code. How can I activate my card?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 8

Re: Rewards card activation code?

Go to solution

@Wolli90 

If your issue is that you have a reward card but did not get an activation code please visit Resend activation code and purecard will send the activation code to your email address