Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
barry4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

rewards

hi my bt went live Feb 16th 2018 .at he the end of feb i clamed my rewards. got an email saying up to 30 days why havn't i received  it ? 

regards barry

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES
Message 2 of 6

Re: rewards

Hi @barry4,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received it yet.

We can check with the team who issue them to see what happened and if it needs to be re-ordered. 

To get in touch with us, click on my user name and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the thumbs up next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
Message 3 of 6

Hi @barry4 Thanks for sending over your details and I've emailed the promotions team for an update on the delivery of your reward card. It usually takes 3-4 working days for them to get back to us and I'll update you as soon as I hear back.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
barry4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

thanx

Message 5 of 6

Hi @barry4 The promotions team have got back to me and apologised that internal issues with the claim has caused this delay for you. They have now raised a manual claim directly with our dispatch department and you can expect the voucher within the next 30 days.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Kudos”
0 Ratings
barry4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

thank you

0 Ratings