Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonkers
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 13

Re: rip off!!!

Go to solution

It is way too much, yet after months of trying to get my problems fixed and then being told fiber connection would sort my problems out i agreed, but to a cheaper contract, the person dealing with me went on sick leave and i was left for months with no replies, thats a hell of a lot for just phone and broadband!!! utterly shocking service from BT, i've had nothing but problems dealing with the rank customer service, it is beyond a joke, as a loyal customer im disgusted by BT and the way they treat anyone, the worst company i have ever had the misfortune of dealing with!!!!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 13

Go to solution

if you want mod help you need to wait your turn as everyone who is looking for mod help thinks their problem is a priority - it is - but no more than any other customer

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @Tonkers,

Sorry I missed you when I called.

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. We currently receiving a large number of private messages which means it's taking us longer to get to each Community Members case.

I have reviewed your account and the increase in your bills has been caused by your broadband discount dropping off after the discount period ended. I have sent you a private message which includes more information including dates.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Matt

Community ModeratorMatt
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings