cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 6

sainsbury vouchers

well its been five months since I joined bt and I am still waiting for my Sainsbury vouchers, I have contacted bt over a dozen times now with all the bt staff informing me that your vouchers are on the way but it will take thirty days for them to come so each time I contact bt its another thirty days,  well thirty days are up again and still no vouchers filled in the on line form and got through to the right department and still no vouchers got fobbed off today by a chap today and he told me you cant apply for vouchers on the phone, what a shambles bt are in fact I  would go as far to say dishonest and there customer service is **bleep** they are good at sending new offers through the post but no vouchers it seems to me that they tell you about the vouchers but have no intention of giving them to you .

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: sainsbury vouchers

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

I assume that you filled in the online claim form once your service had been activated?

https://www.vouchers.bt.com/makeaclaim/

And chased it up using this form if you had not received the gift card after 30 days.

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/6090

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 6

@podcast Thanks for posting, that's unacceptable and I'm really sorry you've had to go through so much effort when trying to claim your vouchers.  Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to chase this up with the voucher team on your behalf.

You can find the link by clicking on my username .

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Hi 

I am curious to know if you have received your voucher yet? 

I am still waiting for mine my activation date was in November 2015. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Hi @podcast have you received your voucher yet? I am curious as I am waiting for one. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Hi @jayjay32,

@john46 has replied to your question at Sainsbury voucher what next.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings