Aspiring Contributor
atomic7431

sainsburys gift card

hello,

I claimed my sainsburys gift card on the 3rd July 2013 and i am still awaiting them? the deal was for £100 card when i purchased the infinity and phone package, Now this seems an extreme length of time and i am very disappointed.

Can someone look into this and advise when the card will be sent and explain to me why i am having to chase this when it was advertised as a guaranteed gift if i was a new customer!

Very disgruntled.

David.

Aspiring Contributor
atomic7431

Re: sainsburys gift card

is there no bt representative going to answer me?

Aspiring Contributor
atomic7431

de dum de dum

Sage
john46

[ Edited ]

This is a customer to customer self help forum the only BT presence here are the forum moderators  

Posts made here do not go directly to BT

I suggest you contact live chat at this link they should be able to help you

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Aspiring Contributor
atomic7431

I contacted them and they said my registration was on their systems, she said someone would call me back and nobody has!!!!!!!!

Sage
john46

when did you contact them?
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Aspiring Contributor
atomic7431

i contacted them on the 27th august and i have had nothing from them still, no call, no vouchers nothing.

Beginner
daffodil12

Hi Atomic

You need to fill in the online form

https://www.vouchers.bt.com/offer/sainsbury/