cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
burtongal
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

sainsburys gift

hi all just wondering how long you waited for the sainsburys gift card Cat Happycatfrustrated:

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: sainsburys gift

Hi

Just applied for mine and the email that sent to me says 45 days wait.

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
burtongal
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

hi

i rang them and got a email to say it would be with me within 15 working days which was about 25 working days ago , so emailed them still no gift card ,

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

This may help you If you have any difficulties claiming or receiving your gift card you can contact us online or by calling 0800 731 0286 (you'll need to select option 2).
0 Ratings
AntM
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Hi,

I had my Broadband installed on 11/10/2013, I filled out the forms for my Sainsburys giftcard on 22/11/2013. Therefore it has now been over 70 days since installation and over 50 days since I filled in the forms.

I tried to contact BTCare on Twitter who had me fill in a form with my details and said they would contact me as soon as possible, this was two days ago and I've heard nothing. I've tweeted them again since and I've replied to the email confirming they had recieved my complaint, but still no contact.

I already had a ton of problems prior to installation with BT (cancelling engineer visits hours before they were due, engineers simply not turning up, waiting 45 minutes on the phone to customer services just to be told there was nothing they could do, my installation would have to be delayed by two weeks) so I am getting pretty fed up of being ignored and left in the dark now. The actual services (phone and broadband) are great but your customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

0 Ratings