Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
grumpygit
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

still waiting for BT to install my line and broadband

ordered a home move line and broadband 9th March and still waiting on 28th march.all they do is tell me lies about waiting a few days and then they call me to say it will be working by 5.00pm or midnight etc and nothing!!! stayed home for 3 half days for "engineers" to install the line but they still havnt managed it - are they totally inept, had around 7 bt workers/subbies (engineer implies competence and these guys dont have any) come and scratch their heads and wander off. my fault request has been closed so it looks as though it works but i still dont have a line or broadband - are they totally incompetent village idiots? no one seems capable of dealing with the problem.has to be the worst customer service i've ever seen in my life

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: still waiting for BT to install my line and broadband

BT do not provide or maintain the external network. This is done by Openreach who work for all service providers. BT do not get any special treatment.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they cannot deal with service issues that way.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail, when its your turn in the queue.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 3

Re: still waiting for BT to install my line and broadband

Hi grumpygit, 

Thanks for your post. I am so sorry to hear that things aren't right for you yet. 

Can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will be in touch to help. 

Thanks,

OlgaC 

0 Ratings