cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
david_j
Message 1 of 2

telephone set returned by post

Four months ago, on 13.9.2013, I posted a BT6500 set back to BT at BT Returns, Northallerton and have a Proof of Posting. The return was due to the set being unsatisfactory and was agreed by BT.

Royal Mail tracking service says that they have the parcel and "is being progressed through the network for delivery". On asking how long this will take, Royal Mail suggested that I contact BT who, they say, will ask them for more information. Naturally, I would like the refund of my £49.99

I have tried to find my way through the 'much too clever to to be useful' maze of the BT telephone queries system but was unable to get a person to speak to, other than a man in India who didn't know what to do so lied to me that a refund would be with me within a week.

Can you help, please, in advising the best way to progress this?

By the way, I wrote to the BT Correspondence Centre last August complaining about the 6500 model and asking if there was a better one, but there has been no reply. That could be the fault of Royal Mail too, I suppose.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: telephone set returned by post

Hi david_j,

Thanks for posting. I can help with this. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. 

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings