cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2Para
Message 1 of 3

the secrete to speak to a contact in bt

I rang bt today around 13:00 to enquire about my  bt packages and my BB after waiting for nearly 13 mins and 51 sec I finaly got to speak to someone, he was able to answer part of my request and he said that about the BB he would put me throu to tec help desk I was in a que and it lasted for 20 mins befor the line went dead. I tried again but gave up in the end after 12 mins so I decided to go on line and I was 91 in the que with a average waiting time of 32 mins which meant that I would have spent most of my time be wasted so I gave up. My router keeps dropping out and I have to reset it How does one get BT to send me a new router. Or better still how do I get to speak to someone in BT

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
2Para
Message 2 of 3

Re: the secrete to speak to a contact in bt

This by the way has been going on for several months and I have not been lucky enough to get throu to BTa
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: the secrete to speak to a contact in bt

How do you know it's a router fault and that you need a new one?

If you post the problem that you have with your broadband giving some details of what is happening along with type of router whether you have broadband or Infinity then somebody may be able to help you.

0 Ratings